Google Keyword Planner Update – Several Key Features Added
Google just updated their keyword planner tool by adding some features many of us wanted to see long ago. Some of the features added will surely help digital marketeers as it will cut the need for other external software and most of the PPC processes could be done now by using Keyword Planner alone.
Key Features Added in This Update:
1. More seeds – You can now enter up to 10 seed keywords when searching for new ideas
2. Keyword trends – View or download trends for individual keyword ideas
View monthly keyword trends. See trends for individual keyword ideas. Hover over the chart in the ideas table, or download trends directly.
3. Grouped ideas – View keywords by theme or add the set as an ad group
Use Grouped Ideas to manage multiple keyword ideas. View keywords by theme or add the set as an ad group in your plan.
4. Save an idea to an existing campaign – Add a new keyword idea to a campaign you already created
Save to an existing campaign. Add a keyword idea to a campaign you already created.
5. Suggested budget – Get a suggested daily budget based on the max CPC bid and forecasted cost
View a suggested daily budget. Avoid budget constraints when you create a new campaign.
6. Competition value column – Get granular competition ranking across keyword ideas
New column option: Competition (indexed value) . Get more granular competition ranking across the keyword ideas.